Friday, June 3, 2011

Irony

Dictionary.com defines irony as "the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning." Why in the world would I bring this up here, of all places? Because I've been thinking about my position here at MedCenterNetwork. 


As the Social Media Coordinator, I'm in charge of promoting our online presence and getting our name out there. But one of our goals as a company is to be the best media connection that you've never heard of. The campaign and our partners' names are the things we want to get out there. And, yet, here I am, blogging and updating the Facebook and Twitter pages. I understand that it's really to help get others interested in partnering with us and get the message out thataway, but it still struck me as amusing ironic and I thought I ought to share.

Still to come: More of Emerson's Bogus Health Tips, office coffee maker wars, and random pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment